My day:
1) I have the flu
2) i booked an appointment with my lawyer to talk about what will happen when i die.
3)After spelling znameroski to a guy on the phone (z as in zebra, n as in nut, a as in aardvark... i said, "so you can tell i was in the military," and he didn't realize i was kidding, he replied, so is my son!)
4) the 13 year old girl up stairs is doing her rendition of RENT (dancing and singing to the blaring soundtrack). she thinks is alone because her mom is at work-- but guess what sister, FELICIA IS AT HOME!!! I am tempted to show her who is boss with some Indian music but i might collapse (see #1)
5) I missed the MPRE by 1 point
6) after returning from my papa's funeral, i evaluated my to do list and still have 2 papers and a final to do, oh and i have to dash off that writing requirement.