17.12.05

calling all doctors: I just got off the phone with the "on call" doctor in my medical group. He says they don't perscribe over the phone and on the weekends. what is the damn point of being on call then you jack ass? All i need is some antibiotics to make me stop coughing. I am not looking for anything illicit. Trust me, it is urgent: I am considering huffing lysol for its bacteria fighting capablities.

Meanwhile I am hexing Mr. "On call"-- i curse him-- that some day his son will get a DUI and he will need a lawyer in the middle of the night and everyone will be at home, sick waiting to check their calls on Monday when they can get a perscription called in.....

so if any of our friends out there is or knows someone wiht a perscription pad, and wants to make a little deal whereby they become my emergency antibiotic perscriber, day or night. i can promise legal advice and research and comfort at all hours of the night too, not like i don't provide that to all those reading this already :)

come on... please...