16.11.05

so after a big email fight with the executive of the America Educational Foundation (who, by the way, writes PhD after her name on EVERYTHING --like anyone cares), during which i resorted to quoting their website just to rub her nose in shit, I have decided that the this fellowship previously due in February is out. This is principally because 1) I can not do it at Berkeley 2) the fellowship is no longer in existence 3) the woman basically said that she hates me because I am not a PhD in education, and how dare I cite portions of their web site where she herself says you do not have to be a PhD in education to get the fellowship. In sum, i would not be awarded the fellowship, if it existed, unless Felice Levine dies in a bloody accident.

so, unless i can find anything else, the only thing left to do for Ticien and Nancy to do for me for the rest of my entire life*** is:

Fletcher- due dec 1
and
NSF-due dec 5 (email me signed letters so i will upload them via pdf)


thanks to my 2 favorite women (not related to me by blood or marriage-- and i like you better than most of them too) in the entire universe! REALLY!!! I love you!

***subject to change