20.2.04

Wow! It has been a really long time since I have been on the blogger scene… perhaps that is because I spend the majority of my time reading and trying to keep up with all the materials in school (slightly more than a 24-7 job). But here is the deal with me….


I have been a bit of a ping pong…

going from feeling like the stupidest person in law school, about everything, all the time…

to feeling ok about some things, some of the time, including how much time and effort I am putting into my studies, my fantastic employment riches and that everything will be ok if I just finish law school in one piece. (this one is the level of comfort I try to cling to).

Candice reminds me all the time that I have a different situation than the others…
1) I have a partner who loves me and who I love and that takes time and effort (not to mention that I want to put time and effort into it).
2) I have been touched by things that many others have not and I know that each day is precious. I MUST enjoy my life in ways I have not always in the past and this should not reflect on my belief in my own abilities or anyone else’s belief in my abilities.
3) I wanna have a good time… I refuse to waste the next three years in purgatory… what would be the point of that anyhow.
4) There is always the chance (a pretty good chance if we look at the numbers) that more wouldn’t even get me more so then I would really feel like a fool
OK so I guess this was a little more for me than for you but at least you know where I am coming from now and it gives me a place to go to remind myself where my values are.

Maybe we should go get married… that would give me a little “shot in the life”... I mean I wasn't the one who thought of all the technicalities...

(Note: for all you out there who are concerned about missing an eazflo event… don’t fret… I have been promised and given a solemn oath that we will still get to do it “for real” at the Del someday, with all you there… no matter what happens in the next few weeks of civil disobedience)