for the first time in my life, (no this has not ever happened before, not even for a moment), i am getting less stressed out while all the others around me are getting MORE stressed. Law school is hard. It requires a lot of work and forces your to work almost non-stop. but you know what? It is not that bad! I have done this before @ scripps! I will admit that it is a bit more distressing given what is at stake and the fact that there is a deficit of positive emotional vibes in law school... no feed back, competition, paranoia and so on.... but when i let go, congratulate myself for being at Boalt in the first place, remind myself that i don't need to be number one here nor do I want to do what it takes or be who it takes to be that here, and that i don't even desire what the others are competing for, law school boils down to a whole lot of busy work.
deep, cleansing breath and .....i'm off.....
flo!