21.4.03

Well I must say that I am feeling much more relief and even excitement about the future than I have in the past months (or year). Although I am unsure about my abilities, and myself, I am feeling assured that this is the right choice for right now and even if life changes later this is meant to be today. Mom and e were right, and I always told them so. I just have to come to this on my own. :)

I guess that is what comes when you surrender to what life has in store. and life gave me a few more kicks in the butt, proving this is the right choice, even after I surrendered to it, showing me that UW is not right for right now. I am feeling very lucky for having what I have. The best thing is that accepting this puts an end to the struggle… I get my new house, I get a phenomenal school and all its perks, I get to see why everyone approves of this choice and I get to enjoy that approval (even though that is not everything and could not rule my choice), I get my baby and mom happy and close by. I also get to be excited for the next few months out in our travels and visits and all the experiences they have in store. Happy. Good.