19.4.03

As ozzy says “you’re all bloody crazy, man”. The last week has been a total blur.

Monday- sleep all day recovering from the weekend and fighting with insurance to cover MRI

Tuesday-eyes x-rayed for MRI, booked hotels in Paris and London now all we need to do is plan what we are actually do there. New school rankings out…med schools gone haywire, business schools too… re: law schools: boalt about the same… Big drop for UW (a mistake)… interesting…

Wednesday- MRI (yuck) and Todai for mom’s b-day

Thursday- Passover Seder

Friday- new clothes for e’s b-day, boston cream pie(that she has been bitching about for 3 weeks), her b-day present… and all it’s buttons that she requires to push

Saturday- Friend catastrophe…so sorry….maybe see another friend sometime this weekend?

Anyway, life is totally crazy, but there isn’t much going on. I (e) really need to start looking for a job, but it’s really hard to do that when I have no confidence in myself. My astrological crap yesterday said that life was going to start looking up and that over the next year I was going to have more doors open for me and that I was going to be able to worry less about bills and stuff. It would be really nice if it came true.

lets all try to be nicer to one another... huh?