10.8.07

So lets recap the last few weeks.

raise the pink lantern:
Doug came and we visited SC and I am trying desperately to get him to move back to the land of the prius. I think it is only a matter of time.... We are also planning our HBO debut. Susan asked if we got HBO. My slightly inebriated response was "No, but I will if I'm on it!"


upon a visit to MN last week we met
1) all the Angelo relatives (note, add a shitload more people to wedding list),
2) the people who will introduce us to our new cabin-- www.norson.com
3) a strangely giving version of the MIL who seems to be realizing that life can not be escaped no matter how far you run
4) a new Nicole (and David) looking into a bran new future (without contact lenses).
5) the communidad de friendship village


Now we're back home for a moment and went to the invitation only LOGO presidential debate-- we missed Obama but have narrowed it down and we think we like Hilary. WE also like being among the elite of SF queers (even if we are the youngest ones there.

Ok so now we're off to Bolinas for a beach holiday with just Mommy and Ema before eaz begins teaching and I begin life again.