Stuff and the City
So I am Carrie. No, actually, I am Charlotte, with Miranda's attitude, and Carrie's hair. My oldest friend is Samantha. My gayest friend is also Samantha (how telling). I am writing a blog which is actually my ridiculously caddy journal and is really no less well written than Carrie's "column" which is also just a journal—hers.
Today was a good day. I met with Candice and Deb and a new advisor, Youlanda. I am full of hope for once in a long while. There are lots of options out there and all of them seem to give me more of what I want than what I have been doing. All the people in my life, including me, seem to be seeing me and my path for what it is, my own. I can make a choice to do something for no reason but because I want to retain the power in it. It doesn't have to mean anything, it doesn't have to be for a purpose. So for right now, this second, I might be excited by the opportunity to change, wait, did it just go again?