high point or low point?
writing your grocery list on the back of an old copy of the federal rules of civil proceedure....
here was doug's take on the week, specifically, our writing assignment:
Some courts say "yes, it's in the spirit of Title VII. You go, girl! Sue the man!"
Some courts say, "no, it doesn't say that. You'd be protected if you needed it, and girlfriend, you don't need any protection! Now go be fierce somewhere else!"
Many sad, sad, sad people sued under Title VII. (My favorite is the illiterate Ukranian woman who screamed, "Title VII! Title VII!" I screamed "Illiterate! Illiterate!")
Some won, some did not. Confusion ensued.
Conclusion: not sure what Katrina should do, but I sure know not to eat at Bojangle's restaurants, buy coal from ARCO, or apply to be a nurse in Beaver Creek! (BTW, am I the only sick person who wants to see an ABC mini-series made about the "Byzantine-like" soap opera of sexual harassment in Beaver Creek?)