I wish I had time to write more, but life seems to always be busy!
Work is going great; I think I love my job. I don’t want to say that for sure yet because things can always change, but I like it a lot. I am starting to get back into research and I find the days passing so quickly. I just wish I knew my lab mates a little better. I hate being shy and I hate being so physically disconnected with them. It’s nice to have my little quite space, but I can’t seem to socialize the way I’d like to. Hopefully this will get better sooner rather than later.
F is floating. She’s not super thrilled with law school yet, but she is learning a lot and when she isn’t panicking she seems to be doing ok. But, we both love our house, tiny but a wonderful escape from the world.
We have been super bad keeping in touch with people lately I know, we’ve gotten e-mails and letters that just don’t seem to get responded to and I feel quite bad about that. Oh well….maybe someday they will replied to.