4.3.03

Well, I am down from last week’s news and events. FEAR is now the name of the game… what to do, where to go, what will happen and can we handle whatever does happen? I don’t remember feeling this way about going to Scripps... but I am POSITIVE that I did. And it is the same story over again… I was sure I was going somewhere else before I went to Scripps…. Apparently, my school life is governed by the karmic moral:
“Silly human… don’t try to plan, we’ll turn you upside down if you do, you know nothing…” so who knows what will happen now and how can something so “up” make me feel so down? Additionally, tomorrow is wednesday march 5th… when did that day become a bummer? It used to be fun… perhaps it is because one person will always be missing from now on.

Other than that I (e) am studying for the mcat, but am feeling quite disheartened as I don’t feel like I am improving as much as i’d like to be. I am studying like crazy and I am still getting so many questions wrong and appear to be missing so many pieces! Argh. Hopefully I will begin to improve because if I don’t I might go slightly mental and go on a murderous rampage at the Kaplan center killing all of the other mcat students then moving on to the TOEFL kids.

I think we are going to enter f’s mom in the bbc America ground force sweepstakes, she could use a “garden makeover”….or just a garden in general! Wouldn’t it be fun to be on tv? Wouldn’t it be fun to have a real garden?

Toodles…